Multiply Residency Program
Multiply is a movement to plant an expression of Manna Church (Church Plant, Multi-site, Micro-site) at every military base in the world. Our Residency program has been created to help us identify, train and send church planters and other support roles associated with church planting (worship leaders, student ministry leaders, small group leaders, outreach directors, children’s ministry directors and so forth).
This residency is designed for experienced high-capacity leaders that are called into vocational ministry. Upon acceptance, each resident will be evaluated and assigned to a staff pastor(s) that will shape and re-tool them to be sent out.
Residents should be prepared to commit 1 year. Specific goals and steps will be determined for each resident. Once the Residency Director and Lead Team recognize that a resident has met all of their goals, they will be endorsed for vocational ministry.
Applicants of the Residency program MUST meet one of the following prerequisites:
- Seasoned Leader with 6+ years of ministry/leadership experience.
- Bachelor's Degree (or higher) in Biblical Studies, Theology, Divinity or leadership.
Individuals in the Residency program MUST agree with all of the following statements.
- I recognize that God has called me (and my spouse/family) to vocational ministry.
- Upon completion of this residency program, I am willing to be sent out to plant a church or support a church plant if the opportunity presents itself and as God leads.
- I understand there is no guarantee of payment while participating in the residency program.
To apply for Residency, complete the following steps:
- Submit an online application.
- Schedule an interview with the Residency Director.
- Sign a letter of intent.