Multiply Residency Program
Multiply is a movement to plant an expression of Manna Church (church plant, Multi-Site, Micro-Site) near every military base worldwide. Our Residency Program has been created to help us identify, train, and send church planters and other support roles associated with church planting (worship leaders, student ministry leaders, Small Group leaders, outreach directors, children’s ministry directors, and other ministry lanes).
Applicants of the Residency Program MUST meet one of the following prerequisites:
- A seasoned leader with six or more years of ministry/leadership experience.
- Bachelor’s degree (or higher) in biblical studies, theology, Divinity, or Leadership.
Individuals in the Residency program MUST agree with all of the following statements.
- I recognize that God has called me (and my spouse/family) to vocational ministry.
- Begin a Master’s of Divinity with Manna University, if not already holding a graduate degree.
- Obtain a Certificate of Church Leadership from Manna University if not currently a holder of a Master’s of Divinity.
- Upon completion of the Residency Program, I am willing to integrate into the Manna Church staff with the potential to be sent out to plant a church or support a church plant if the opportunity presents itself and as God leads.
- I understand there is no guarantee of being sent to plant a church upon completing the Residency Program.
- I understand there is no guarantee of payment while participating in the Residency Program.
To apply for Residency, complete the following steps:
- Submit an online application.
- Schedule an interview with the Residency Director.
- Sign a letter of intent.